Working long hours can prove tiresome and cause major back issues. Ergonomic chairs provide ample back support and comfort during long, mostly continuous hours of being seated.
We’ve reviewed some of the best Executive chairs available in India and you can bet these Executive chairs are comfortable and provide that much-needed back support.
Executive Chairs Buying Guide
Since most desk jobs require a lot of sitting down, it is essential you find the chair that provides comfort and support to your body. Moreover, the perfect ergonomic chair needs also to be durable and adjustable. Finding the best Executive chair in India could prove daunting given how expensive Executive chairs can be. Fear not consumers! Honest Gadget is here to provide well-built, comfortable chairs and promote comfort throughout your working space.
How to Buy the Perfect Executive Chair
There are essential pointers to keep note of when you are out and about renovating your office space. Comfortable and ergonomic chairs do not prove too bothersome, consequently increasing focus and productivity.
- Comfort: A well-cushioned chair is enough to keep a working man seated for long periods without any inconvenience. An ergonomic design is probably the most essential design feature of an Executive chair.
- Durability: A durable design is the icing on the cake when it comes to well-built, ergonomic chairs. The piece of furniture that can stand the test of time, while never compromising on comfort is definitely worth the purchase.
- Material: A chair can be made with either of three materials, each with its own benefit and drawbacks. Mesh chairs can provide excellent breathability, but might stretch after prolonged usage. Chairs made from cloth are exceptionally comfortable, providing substandard breathability and durability. A leather chair might prove quite the status symbol while providing the highest durability. Moreover, leather chairs require constant care and conditioning.
- Support: If backaches are an issue, investing in an ergonomic chair is the way to go. Chairs with adjustable, ergonomic support are widely available but do cost a pretty penny.
- Build: The height, width and depth are equally important to give a note to as is the option to adjust mentioned attributes and well-designed armrest. People who constantly work on a PC develop a need to rest their arms to avoid tiring out. The armrest, trust me, is one of the most crucial features of a chair. Needless to mention, to maximize movement and ease of use all Executive chairs must be revolving in nature.
Frequently Asked Questions About Executive Chairs – FAQs
How much should an Executive chair cost?
Depending on the make and model, Executive chairs can cost upwards of Rs. 10,000, with the lower end ranging around the Rs. 2000 to Rs. 6000 mark. The material of the chair significantly affects the price of an Executive chair. On the other hand, modern ergonomic designs might also fetch a higher price in the market.
How do you buy Executive chairs?
Executive chairs are widely available, ready to renovate offices in a matter of days. The primary features to keep note of are the material the chair is made out of, the design aspects, which regard ergonomics and the range of adjustability. Honest Gadget lists the best Executive chairs in India shortly below. Read on to find the best one for your office space.
Are mesh Executive chairs better?
Mesh chairs are quite breathable and provide a fair amount of comfort. Depending on the make, mesh chairs might not be very durable. For example, a softer mesh chair can loosen up and stretch with time. Most mesh chairs are upholstered – meaning they come with padding.
Furniture no doubt improves the overall aesthetic quality of the office. While that may be true, furniture could also prove a promoting factor for employee work efficiency. For any office space, good furniture and especially chairs are a must. For this purpose, Honest Gadget brings the Best Executive Chairs in India to you, reviewed and posted with an extensive buying guide.